for dogs that need extra attention
1 Full Hour £30.00 – Monday to Friday
30 Min Walk £20.00 Monday to Friday
Weekend Supplement £10.00
Solo walks are not just for a dog that reacts in a non positive way to other dogs – it could also be that your dog is older; or a puppy that needs less time to start with (needs extra attention).
If you do have a dog that requires special handling then I can discuss this with you too.
Benefits of a solo walk
- Your dog can walk at their own pace, more beneficial for an oldie
- Gives your dog 100% attention
- Suitable for dogs who prefer their own company or are sometimes reactive
- Solo walks can be on a regular daily basis or ad hoc.
- If basic training is needed this can be done as well as getting lots of time for fun and stimulation, and with the owner’s consent time off the lead
What to expect
Tired, Happy and Content dogs.